Pouchiepedia Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing pouchiepedia, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site and wiki. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on National Pouched Rat Society’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on National Pouched Rat Society’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by National Pouched Rat Society at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on National Pouched Rat Society’s web site are provided “as is”. National Pouched Rat Society makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, National Pouched Rat Society does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- National Pouched Rat Society also expresses no link to the articles published on pouchiepedia / wiki. All article are community published and thus not in anyway considered accurate. You are responsible for making your down judgement on the content you read as well as how you act upon it. If in doubt, always seek the advice of a professional vet.
In no event shall National Pouched Rat Society or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on National Pouched Rat Society’s Internet site, even if National Pouched Rat Society or a National Pouched Rat Society authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on National Pouched Rat Society’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. National Pouched Rat Society does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. National Pouched Rat Society may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. National Pouched Rat Society does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
National Pouched Rat Society has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by National Pouched Rat Society of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to National Pouched Rat Society’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Any complaints due to the nature of content, any questions or complains about copyright etc or for any inaccuracies in information should be address to firstname.lastname@example.org or a mailed copy can be sent to the attn of NPRS, 3 Warwick Place, Langdon Hills, Essex, SS166DU.
Complains made does not automatically imply an admission and all complains will be dealt with by the chair / president of the society with consultation from the society committee.